Emerald Truck & Van is a commercial vehicle dealership and we have a vacancy for an experienced Vehicle Technician based in our Dublin (Ballymount) office.
This role is open to qualified Technicians from all automotive backgrounds. Based in a busy workshop environment you will be required to undertake all levels of maintenance, repairs and major over hauls as well as completing standard servicing and diagnostics.
The successful candidates must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion and you may be required to undertake PDI work as well as road testing vehicles.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
- Be apprentice trained and fully qualified with relevant certification in Heavy/Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance and repair or equivalent.
- To be considered for our positions you must have worked in a multi franchised dealership within the last two years in an identical role.
- You must have practical knowledge of modern diagnostic equipment/techniques.
- A full, valid driving licence.
- You must have the ability to work in a busy environment.
- Displays a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Have an excellent time and attendance record.
- Having a C + E (class 1) driving licence would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Experience of using ‘Easy’ and Kerridge DMS system.
- Previous experience working for an Iveco dealership.
- Safe Pass Holder
- Digital Tachograph installer.
- The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change.
- Emerald Truck & Van reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants.
- Salary €33,500 to €40,000 per annum depending on experience.
- If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need please email Natalie at email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter. You must outline in your covering letter how your experience meets the job criteria outlined above.
- Closing date – Monday 20th January 2020.