Emerald Truck & Van Limited is a commercial vehicle dealership selling the full range of new and pre-owned vans and trucks. We are the principal Iveco franchised dealer in Ireland and we have our head office in Ballymount, South Dublin. We are supported by a network of regional partners across the country. Iveco is an international leader in the development, manufacture, marketing and servicing of a vast range of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles selling more than 150,000 vehicles each year.
We have an immediate vacancy for a Sales Executive to sell the Iveco range of light/medium vehicles. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with existing clients, whilst sourcing new business in your assigned sales territory. You are likely to have a proven sales background from within the motor industry and or transport industry. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, and have the capacity to work successfully under pressure and to tight deadlines. You will have an enthusiastic personality, an ability to converse at all levels and the drive to be a top performer. You may already be in a different sector of the automotive or automotive linked industry and want a change of career. This position would ideally suit someone who has an inbuilt belief in their capabilities and an insatiable drive for success.
- You will have current experience in selling commercial vehicles which must be demonstrable.
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will be a highly driven person able to work independently with a hunger to sell.
- You will be someone who prides themselves in doing what you say you are going to do.
- You will have a desire to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- You will be IT literate and proficient in the use of software such as Microsoft word and excel.
- You will have a full valid driving licence.
- Experience within a similar role in a target driven environment of the automotive industry.
- Experience of the Kerridge DMS would be advantageous.
- Driving licence permitting up to 7.5T and/or LGV C or C+E licence.
- Knowledge and experience in operating a CRM system.
- The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change. It should be noted that the duties, designation and location of the post may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- Emerald Truck & Van reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants.
- If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a covering letter outlining how your experience meets the needs outlined above.