New Daily MY16
Click on thumbnails to enlarge
- Voted International Van of the Year 2015
- 80% new body parts
- Best in class load efficiencies
- Lower loading platform
- 5.5% saving on fuel consumption, with Eco-pack offering a further 10% fuel saving
- New 10.8m3 pivot model (3.5-5.2t) available
- Low weight
- 2 engine sizes - 2.3L and 3L with improved torque
- Car like attention to detail and driving experience
- Improved manoeuvrability and road control
A new generation of Iveco Daily
The New Iveco Daily has been entirely re-engineered to meet all the needs of the light commercial vehicle operator.
Offering improvements in fuel consumption, payload, ergonomics, ride comfort, handling and manoeuvrability, New Daily stands out for providing the most extensive line-up of models in its class.
You will be surprised in its lightness, comfort and driveability. The new architecture optimises its load capacities, reaching up to 19.6m³ on the 7t vehicle with corresponding payloads of up 4.7 tonnes.
The new wheelbases range from 3m to 4.1m and improve the dynamics, while the new suspension system enhances performance and weighs less.
From the robust twin-wheel chassis cab to the single-wheel van you have a choice of 8,000 factory versions, deriving from a combination of different body, wheelbase, power rating and payload variants.
This extensive range of vans and chassis cabs ensures that the New Daily can tackle any challenge thrown at it.
There is a Daily every application, yours included. Please contact Emerald Truck & Van to discuss your requirements in more detail.
For more information call: +353 (0) 1 429 7600
Or visit the Iveco website: www.iveco.com/uk